Saturday, February 26, 2005

"March Fourth" a band leaders favorite day!

I know it isn't March yet but, I just had to say something of the such bc im such a band geek. i havent had too much time to post, which some ppl give me crap about ;) My new friend Peg has moved away to Gillette(ugh gillette) so she can make some money and hopefully take some college classes. Makes me sad that she left but im thinking about running up to gillette for a day while on spring break. So this weekend coming up...im hoping its not gonna be like last time i was in casper, NO MORE DRAMA- well we will all see (dramatic reverb) Im anxious to see some ppl in casper bc the only time we get to hang out is when there is a dance there or they travel through to static. I miss them all very much, one mo' in particular. xoxo. get ready to tear up the town! I have been looking forward to spring break for one no school and another is bc im getting a new house in Newcastle. so im anxious to move into it! But of course, since i dont live there anymore i will just have a bed and closet space probably in the basement...we'll see! This teaching bit is pretty alright! I have enjoyed the time teaching the Kindergartners at St. Laurence gymnastics. My next unit of instruction will be rhythms and creative movement to 3rd graders, still at St. Laurence. Which i think will be hella fun bc i enjoy the creative movements class i have currently! in the past 3wks ive lost like 10lbs which is not cool! so now ive got a fierce protien and carb regement...ive gained like 2lbs back but i have just been so active in my 3 activity classes its gonna be a push to keep it on! -NEED TO GET MY ASS TO THE GYM- so i can at least build muscle mass and keep the fats down. Well i suppose i better get to work...hope all is well with you all in LALA land :) -MRS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home