Thursday, March 31, 2005

Down to the wire!

We are now approaching the month of April, which is great! May will be here sooner than we know it. I have finally completed the last unit plan for my striking with implements (badminton) unit. I will be teaching 5th graders this content in 1 wk, currently finishing up on rhythms and dance with my 3rd graders, 1 lesson to go and then assessment day! I have yet to figure out how im going to intergrate teaching style C into my unit. For those of you who know what teaching style C is then good for you (education majors) Mosston & Ashworth. This wknd looks beautiful! The weather is warming and ive got that spring fever~ Today i was fortunate to hang out with a friend from casper, they where here for the symposium, which was great! DAMN to daylight savings time- u dont understand with the past 2 wks i need that extra hr. i think they all add up and eventually kick u in the ass. well i hope ya'll had a good break and Easter(God Bless you all) have a good one see you in the funny pages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home