Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy May Day to all!

This was the day that I would make little baskets of goodies and venture out to close friends and families houses, ring their doorbell and then take off running like the dickens...I can say I was never caught but they knew who it was from. Those were some great times.
I stop and reflect on what this past school year and especially this last semester has changed me. I have developed as a teacher with all the pedigogical content knowledge (everything you need to know to be an effective PE teacher). And that doesn't mean just playing dodgeball. You may think its just about that (rolling out the ball) but thats not teaching content. I have enjoyed my time as a teacher and i cant wait til next year when ill be teaching rugby and a PEAC 1001 course. Hope the weather gets better so we can all venture out soon. Good luck on finals and we will see you all in the funny pages!
-ok Linus how was that for a lame ass post!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home