Monday, May 16, 2005

How they grow up so fast!?

There is no rest for the crazy(me). lol! I have started my online physics class as of today. This is gonna be a stretch for me but i think i will be good. I have been able to return to Newcastle to see my family recently which was great bc it has been since christmas that i have been to newcastle. My brother Jim is graduating on the 22nd. Then he will be off to college in Spearfish, SD. in the fall. My baby brother is all grown up- i have been gone for some time and i have completely missed out on some of the greatest accomplishments that he has done. At least he knows that i am very proud of him! Trevor on the other hand is the against the grain kid. he is 13 and has so many things going for him! Some of the things i have found out about Trev recently doesnt suprise me. I know that he is gonna have a rough time with schooling. What a sensative person. And Sarah the youngest has gotta so big and is really enjoying school, she is doing soccer and volleyball along with Girl Scouts. They are all keeping the parents busy. The new house is really great and my parents are happy with it.
I got the chance to go and talk to the school counselor and we talked about how much the middle/high school there in newcastle has affected "the gay kids" I know of only one other person that identifies as non heterosexual that graduated from my high school. I want to broach the subject of how to make the environment safer/comfortable for the queers that are growing up in small town wyoming, as most of us have. so ill have to see how that goes.
Take care and miss ya'll-micro dyke

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Dru said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home