Friday, December 09, 2005

I am a carhartt lesbian! so says Big Gay Jim!

As this past week has been wicked cold out, i have found myself wearing more and more layers of clothes..and more often than not one of the layers happen to be Carhartts. Which if you have never experienced 'The Carhartt' then you better soon or you'll freeze your ass off! (or shoot your eye out) sorry i couldnt help it...getting back to it- I walked into the RRC and one of THE MOST FABULOUS PEOPLE i know was in there! we exchanged the normal heys and he made reference to my attire-which this morning was all Carhartts! And he called me a Carhartt Lesbian. I had to laugh and said yes and its the only way I stay warm (well this is wyoming). I am noticing more and more people wearing them around campus (smart people) - im almost tempted to make a group on facebook LOL for those of you know what facebook is - i hope you're not a facebook whore j/k.
Gotta love the Carhartts! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home