Friday, May 23, 2008

Starting fresh

This has been an eye opening last few months for me. I am no longer with Jen R. the girl in the pics below with me, her choice. She broke up with me as we were coming up on our 2 years together. Apparently she had been thinking about this breakup since Christmas time. It really hurt! Since I moved out here to be with her from Wyoming. I immersed myself in work, yes I got the substituting job with the Renton School District, and that helped to keep my mind off things. I started going out and meeting new people. I met some women in Seattle and around Kent, I met one who completely held my attention. Since meeting her...all i can say is we have been together for 2 months now. Which makes my ex Jen upset, understandably so but I got to start living for myself! I am looking at moving out of the exs mothers house and move in with my new g/f soon! I'll keep you updated! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home